Friday 7 May 2010

Shoppers Anon

Ladies and Gentlemen, to those of you who know me, you know I'm a rooter, a charity shopper, a vintage DEMON, I have been referred to in the past as a genius, just sayin'.
Now because of this I have this awful disease, no female I know has it, certainly no female working her way up in fashion. Please don't judge me because I'm trying really hard guys. Okay, here it is...

I can't physically spend money on clothes, shoes, bags, anything. It doesn't matter how much I like it, anything over a fiver for a dress or eight quid for shoes seems completely ridiculous. I long to come home with piles of bags from Zara, Urban Outfitters and American Apparel, I sit and pine over clothes online. I'm SICK!

My friend Abigail is taking me to Leeds tomorrow to try and cure me, "we'll just get basics, you'll be fine with basics, you deserve basics" is pretty much what she's trying to convince me. I'm going to try and spend about £50, exciting!

Here are some things I would love to buy

  • Maxi Jersey Skirt
  • Maxi Dress
  • Brown Sandal Wedges
  • Cropped T-shirts
  • Shoe Wedges
  • Leggings
  • Socks
  • Leather Jacket
  • Tailored Hareem Pants
  • ...Miu Miu collar? :)











This is what I want the beginnings of my summer wardrobe to look like.

I put up some pictures incase you were feeling mighty generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment