Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ingrid will make a wonderful wife

I've lived with Ingrid now for nearly 9 months, she's literally insane and always has a story to tell. Strong willed, intelligent, beautiful and multi skilled, from modelling to arranging charity gigs and tea parties to baking to preparing picnics for rendezvous, to me she is the perfect woman. Don't let it fool you, she belches like nothing you have ever heard before! 

(picture from http://londelhifashion.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/as-new-as-vintage-oxymoron/)

Name:Ingrid Aukrust Rones

Occupation:Student

Dream occupation:Muse

What first drew you towards the pin up style?The red lips and the models' confidence in their lovely, healthy bodies.

What's you favourite era for dress?

I love the doll-like beauty of the Roaring Twenties, the elegance and simplicity of the 60s and the 1950s figure.

Who are you style icons?

Grace Kelly - Because she always looked graceful, and because her style was consistent without being boring or old-fashioned.

Joan Harris (neé Holloway) - Yes, this is a fictional character from Mad Men. She's so confident and sexy, but at the same time sensitive. She's ambitious and professional, and dresses extremely well according to her gorgeous body.

Then there's Angelina Jolie's character Elise in the new film 'the tourist', dressed by Colleen Atwood. And, of course, the casual, laid-back elegance of Humphrey Bogart.

what's your perfect day out?

When I have the time to spend embarrassingly long doing my make-up, then walk around London watching all the inspiring people and discover new places and cafés.

And your perfect day in?Alone in bed with great films and food easily accessible from the bed.

Do you have a party trick?

I accept all challenges.

If you were a burlesque dancer what would your name be?

Miss Scarlet

Favourite film?

I just saw the King's Speech, and fell in love.

Favourite band/artist?

I have many, but if there is one record everyone should hear it's a recording of Vivaldi's Gloria with Nidarosdomens Pikekor (it's on Spotify).

Favourite place?

I have so many!

Favourite person?

I'm a tiny bit in love with Obama.

If you could bring back three people from the dead for a tea party who would they be and why?

I'd like to hear how Oscar Wilde talks, listen to J.S. Bach play and become John Holmes' widow.

Hot or cold?

Cold, you can always put on more clothes.

Sweet or savoury?

Savory, a perfect dinner is always better than sweets.

Boys or girls?

Can't live with or without boys, but I have huge respect for women and our unity and strength.

Summer or winter?

Summer as season, but winter for the Olympics!

Heels or flats?

Heels

What would you take to a desert island?

Company

What's the best advice you ever received?

My mother once advised me to never stop dreaming.

And finally, tell us a secret about yourself?

I wish I could save the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment