Tuesday 23 March 2010

Lookbook.nu

Anyone already immersed in the online fashion scene will be fully aware of lookbook,  so forgive me if you are but I know quite a few people who read my blog aren't necessarily fashion by trade or internet savvy.

 Lookbook is, well it's an online look book... this website is wonderful for photographers, illustrators and the fashion army alike. Its a great pit stop for inspiration and to see trends on real people as well as budget self timed photoshoots, a really fresh take on fashion.

Here are some of the looks that caught my eye this morning, to me all of these looks feel a little different and DIY to the usual build up of black leather jackets, studs and ankle boots. 















All images from lookbook.nu, if you are featured in any of the images and would like your blog address included, comment this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment