Monday 9 August 2010

Happy 100th post!

My dashboard says this is my 100th post, in which case, well done me! 

The other day I actually got some batteries for the compact camera my boyfriend kindly traded in all his games so I could get. I didn't take many but here are the ones I did take.




I took pictures of the fabric I got cause I think it's real pretty. I used the bird one to make a laptop case.



I took a picture of my mini University kit so far, which basically consists of some knifes, some boxes, a rug, an oven glove and a ...mouse mat?



I tried to take a picture of myself but then I felt silly and I realised my outfit wasn't my most fabulous so I stopped.


I took a picture of a screen print I did all by myself at college.



I took a picture of a doodle I did for a project on grunge.



The last thing I took a picture of was this little door and then I sat and wondered where it led to.

I think I'll post lots more pictures soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment