Monday 6 September 2010

Another day wasted

Today I woke up after 15 hours sleep and I felt like I had been pinned down to the bed and my head had been stuffed with golden syrup. My body is aching, my head is full of nonsense and my skin is grey. I have my first batch of the common cold. 
So, instead of doing one of the million and one things I should be doing (packing to move to London, my summer project, customising for magic vintage and earning a living) I spent all afternoon reading Elle and torturing myself on net a porter. AGAIN. Here's a huge list of things I would buy if I had a billion pounds. I only actually managed to get through the shoes and dresses. What would you get?


Balmain Suede buckled V-neck dress


Erdem Luisa printed silk-satin gown


D & G Strapless silk-satin dress


Chloe Belted silk crepe de Chine shirt dress


ALICE by Temperley Mini Kyla velvet dress


T by Alexander Wang Ponte zipped jersey dress
DKNY Niki leather wedge sandals

Marc by Marc Jacobs Suede wedge boots


Tory Burch Martina lace-up leather boots


Camilla Skovgaard Suede and rubber pumps


Christian Louboutin lili 100 thigh-high boots


Christian Louboutin 24 Trous 120 suede boots.

I've had to stop looking now because it's making me depressed at how little I earn. I put everything in my basket out of curiosity and it came to £13,935 which is more than my education for the year I'm sure...

1 comment:

  1. aaahh definitely.. if i had a million pounds, i'd buy these and much much more!! fab picks! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete