Monday 25 October 2010

Bit of an update

Good morning beautiful. Or no doubt good evening by the time I actually finish writing. After realising the internet was behaving itself for a change I thought I'd come visit and see how you're doing, it's been a while. Everytime I think about my little blog sat there alone not being updated my heart actually sinks a bit.

So here are some things you should know...

I changed my hair (again)
(incase I never mentioned it before I'm a master at the miserable, gormless bitch stare)

I also got an Iphone, which is very exciting, except I don't know how to use it and I'm shocking with technology so it's probably wasted on me. Can you blog off an Iphone?! I have no idea.




 Enough about me, Acne created some amazing menswear. Really clean cut and smart as you grow to expect from Acne but also quite playful in a sense.







Hussein Chalayan created another really amazing collection, although that's hardly surprising, using both flowy and structured shapes in monotone and flashes of colour. I really want to see the big floaty dress being moved by the secret ninja helpers in action!











Finally, I'm pretty sure I broke the record for worlds worst sewer during my first week at university!

No comments:

Post a Comment