Sunday 4 April 2010

Disney Couture

Tom Binns has created some really beautiful jewellry based on the new Alice in Wonderland film.


I saw the film a couple of weeks ago and to be honest, although the film is jaw dropping visually speaking and the performances by Mia Wasikowska, Helen Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp are fantastic (Anne Hathaway as the white queen is just too try hard weird but she looked fabulous). I just expected a lot more from it. Wonderland wasn't exactly wonderful, completely lacking in colour and little details, and, well, I love the book so much and I just left feeling like I'd been let down.

HOWEVER Tom Binns has hit the nail on the head with his Wonderland for Disney Couture collection, All the pieces are really bright and bold and cluttered, but like, good cluttered, like a shoe cupboard with loads and loads of shoes in...really really nice shoes.

I love the teacup number, if someone bought me this then I would kiss their feet.






1 comment:

  1. agreed. film is shit, dresses are cool. Johnny depp is always in my good books. disney cotoure is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete