Friday 30 April 2010

If I was a rich girl tra la la la la la laaa

Like most people between the ages of 16-25 I really love American Apparel. 

One of the things in particular I love about them, along with every hot blooded male I know, is their ad campaigns, they make me want to be dead skinny and just sit around in oversized t-shirts and long socks stretching inappropriately on the sofa. I like how their so sexy without being smutty, I have nothing against glamour photography (think Another Magazine, not Nuts) and I'm definately not a prude, the human body fasinates me, but theres something a lot more sexy about a partially clothed body than a woman just stood there with her boobs out.

Here are some pieces that i'm pining over.




Some classic examples of American Apparel ad campaigns right there for you all. Excellent.

1 comment:

  1. yeah i love them! did you know theyre all prostitutes! thats why they look so causally sexy, its what they do buddy!

    ReplyDelete