Tuesday 1 June 2010

Dazed & Confused: Balletic

This photoshoot appeared in the January/February edition of Dazed & Confused and I feel inspired by it everytime I look at it. It gives me a bit of a modern Frankenstine's monster feeling (yes, that IS a real feeling). I really like the matte, powdery colours, very Spring! Although there's no hair in any of the actual garments I get the impression that there's a bit of a hair influence (seriously, did anyone else pick up on the massive hair trend during Spring? I smell a blog post...). I just remembered to post this cause I just watched thirteen ghosts and the make up used in this shoot reminds me of the SHOCKING stage make up for the ghosts.











I really want to know how old this model (models...?) is, she looks so young!

No comments:

Post a Comment