Tuesday 22 June 2010

Volt Magazine

I'm back my teeny little Marshmallow babies but I can't promise for how long! I'll try make sure it's not too long, I know you miss me as much as I miss you and your little face.

So lets cut to the chase, this is a post I meant to do about a year ago when I bought my first copy of Volt.



If you haven't heard of Volt, well... don't worry! It's one of those magazines you buy and you open it and your pupils turn into teeny hearts and glitter and doves fly from every page and you hug it and sleep with it under your pillow because you just want to protect it from greasy fingers who just don't UNDERSTAND how important it is!
Volt features some amazing photo shoots, the beauty of this publication is that it's nearly ALL images and very few adverts making it a visual feast. Oh, and it's A3 in size so the images are even bigger and more magical!

Here's an example of the sort of stuff you can expect to see in Volt:
(images sourced from voltcafe.com)































For some more examples of the amazing world that is Volt Click Here, you really should too, it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment