Friday 11 June 2010

Things I love Thursday

Yeah, I know, it's ACTUALLY Friday but I was busy with exhibition stuff yesterday so suck it.



  • Watercolours- I've never really used real watercolours before just the pencils and the paints are brilliant.
  • Garlic Mayo- It's stupidly priced and has a bagillion carlories in but it's actually amazing and I'm making meals based around whether or not I can eat garlic mayo with it.
  • Brothers Cider- They do toffee apple flavour and tutti frutti, I'll leave it at that.
  • These amazing boots-I just ordered them from Urban Outfitters in the sale and they are amazing and beautiful and I love them, I want to have their tiny boot children.
  • Sexist Adverts-have a look for ad's from the 50's they're hilarious.
  • Charcoal-it's good stuff isn't it?
  • Book binding-bit geeky,rewarding though, it's like making a teeny friend you can carry round.
  • Lauren Squires-she's home from Bournemouth, yaaay!

1 comment:

  1. I have to try more brothers cider. I didn't know they did so many flavours! Time for a parish visit methinks??

    ReplyDelete