Yeah, I know, it's ACTUALLY Friday but I was busy with exhibition stuff yesterday so suck it.
- Watercolours- I've never really used real watercolours before just the pencils and the paints are brilliant.
- Garlic Mayo- It's stupidly priced and has a bagillion carlories in but it's actually amazing and I'm making meals based around whether or not I can eat garlic mayo with it.
- Brothers Cider- They do toffee apple flavour and tutti frutti, I'll leave it at that.
- These amazing boots-I just ordered them from Urban Outfitters in the sale and they are amazing and beautiful and I love them, I want to have their tiny boot children.
- Sexist Adverts-have a look for ad's from the 50's they're hilarious.
- Charcoal-it's good stuff isn't it?
- Book binding-bit geeky,rewarding though, it's like making a teeny friend you can carry round.
- Lauren Squires-she's home from Bournemouth, yaaay!