Thursday 3 June 2010

Things I love Thursday

'Things I love Thursday' is something I've seen this on a few blogs and I think it's a really nice idea. Everyone has done their own version, some are in list form, some are in picture form, I'm doing mine in collage. Although I'm ambitious I'm also super lazy so I'll probably only do one of these posts every two weeks. So anyway, here is my very first 'Things I love Thursday'...




Batiste dry shampoo- I only wash my hair like once every two weeks (yeah, gross I know) so this stuff is a life saver, it makes your hair poofy too.
Fluff- I bought my boyfriend some rasberry fluff for his birthday and he won't eat it cause it looks like paint, so I keep sneakily eating it.
Greek Yogurt, honey and muesli- possibly THE best breakfast, nom nom nom.
 The bitch goddesses notebook- I first read this as a young teen, it's a really good, cheesy read with loads of naughty bits.
Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry-a bitten lip shade of red, Gothic without being too Gothic. Makes us pale people look like VAMPIRES!
Burt's Bees hand cream- a Christmas present from my boyfriend, he doesn't really like the foam banana smell but I love it, I have to stop myself nibbling my fingers.
Miss sporty nail polish-really cheap and lasts better than my Chanel one! The new range of clubbing colours are gorgeous!
Crayola crayons-good for a doodle, release your inner child!
Bananas- good for your brain, good for your skin and make you sleep, power food!
Hourglass figure- after watching Beyonce's new video (which is down there somewhere *points down*) I wish I had a teeny waist and an...ample bosom.

No comments:

Post a Comment