Friday 25 June 2010

High Performance

Since I got a place at university and knew I'd be moving to London I've been taking much more notice of the Topshop collections.
I used to work at the Topshop store in Huddersfield and after I saw the stock turn over and how many people left with essentially the same purchases it just made me not want to shop high street or in my home town at least (my town is so small that if you shop on the high street it's more than likely you're going to be wearing the same thing as someone else). It's different in London though, you don't need me to tell you how many shops there are and how big they are particularly the Topshop there blah blah.

ANYWAY the whole point of this blog was to tell you about one of the S/S10 Topshop collection: High Performance. The whole collection is based on American sportswear and jersey basics, which is amazing because I've been ranting so much about how much I LOVE jersey basics! So, yeah I was pretty chuffed when I saw this collection. Have a badgers.


















The second one and the last one are my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment